3-in-1 Convertible Bike, RE2 Recycled Edition
This convertible balance bike by Wishbone turns waste plastic into an award-winning bike for toddlers. This beautiful, multi-functional design is perfect for little ones aged 12 months to 6 years, designed to grow up with them.
- Frame made from post-consumer recycled carpet and bottles (PP number 5) without additives like glass fibres or fillers, making it easy to fully recycle
- 5 year limited warranty; Wishbone replace parts instead of the whole bike, reducing overall waste
- Made in China in factories regularly audited for social and ethical accountability
- Raw colour (light grey) bike frame and wheels have zero additives, including colour pigment. The 'raw' light grey colour is the original colour of recycled bottles
- Strong bike frame with no welding or coating of parts required, with only a few components and fixing
- Modular bike designed to be easily repairable at home with all parts available for purchase
- All plastic components can be returned to Wishbone for recycling
- Suitable for children aged 18 months to 6 years
- Care instructions: Store indoors overnight; 100% repairable
- Get in touch for queries regarding repairs or replacement parts.
Durable, versatile and sustainable – these are the kind of kids’ toys we wish we had growing up! With a company ethos rooted in slowing down consumption and reducing waste in the toy industry, Wishbone Design Studio have dedicated themselves to making heirloom-quality bikes that transform as a child grows. Wishbone products are not only beautiful to look at, they’re also designed to be passed down to younger siblings or friends. These toys promote active play, developing motor skills and encouraging a sense of adventure. We’re also huge fans of their warranty: Wishbone will replace individual parts that fail, instead of the whole bike.
Shipping & Returns
US Standard Delivery is free. All Wishbone products are dispatched within 2 business days. Please allow 1-7 business days for your Wishbone products to arrive.
Reducing carbon footprint and landfill waste is at the very core of Wishbone Design Studio. All Wishbone bikes are fully repairable, with parts available to be purchased. To arrange a repair under Wishbone's warranty policy or have a question about how to fix or adjust your bike, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you'll love your Wishbone Design product as much as we do, but if an item is unsuitable please notify us via our Contact Page within 7 days of receiving it. Customers are responsible for shipping back the items to the New Jersey returns center within 90 days of when it was received. We require that it's sent back in a sellable condition - complete with all original packaging, instruction manual and hangtags. The full refunded amount does not include the original shipping fee.