Superstone® Covered Baker
This covered baker produces a spectacular oblong shaped loaf of bread and can also be used to roast potatoes.
- Made from all-natural stoneware
- Measurements: overall height: 7 in. (to top of handle), overall width: 5.75 inches, overall length: 15 inches
- Base outer: 15 x 5.75 x 2.5 inches ; base inner: 14.5 x 5 x 2.5 inches
- Lid outer: 15 x 5.75 x 3.75 inches (to top of handle); lid inner: 14.5 x 4.75 x 3 inches
- Base & lid: 15 x 5.75 x 7 inches (to top of handle); base & lid: 15.5 x 5.75 x 6 inches (to top of dome)
- Pulls moisture from the dough, resulting in a super crispy and delicious crust
- See care instructions here
Loved by bakers and cooks all over, Sassafras have been making innovative bakeware since 1982. Their groundbreaking la cloche® was inspired by the Etruscans, an ancient nomadic people who carried a stoneware bell with them for baking bread. The Etruscans would place their dough on rocks that had been baking in the sun and cover the dough with the cooking bell. This is the earliest known stone baking oven, which is where today’s top pizzerias and bakeries have developed the knowledge over the years to create the fine breads. Sassafras also extends its products to roast chicken, vegetable and meat dishes as well, replicating a professional brick-lined oven for the modern home.
Shipping & Returns
US standard delivery is $10. Orders are dispatched within 2 business days from ordering, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.