Women's N5 High Waist Slim Straight, 12.5oz Indigo Stretch
The N5s are high-rise, slim-straight jeans engineered to look incredible for a lifetime. Made using raw stretch denim for durability and comfort.
- Materials: 12.5oz Turkish indigo raw stretch denim (94% cotton 4% polyester 2% lycra); nickel button, rivets and zip fly by YKK; vegetable-tanned leather patch OR vegan cotton cloth patch
- Fit: True to size. Flattering slim-but-not-skinny fit. High-waisted jean which is tapered through the thigh, with a straight leg from knee to hem. Stretch denim hugs the figure comfortably.
- Construction: Heritage-style waistband for comfort and strength. Ultra-strong felled inside seam, and bar-tacked stress points throughout to maximise durability.
- Made on Blackhorse Lane, London
- Lifetime free repairs guarantee
- Please note all BLA women’s jeans are finished at 32" length. After washing they will shrink up to 1” in the length. Please get in touch after purchase for free hemming (noting with or without shrinkage allowance included). Once shortened, your jeans cannot be returned or exchanged if shorter than 31”.
- Care instructions: Cold wash only. Check out full care instructions here.
- Please note that raw denim can naturally stretch up to 1 1/2” in the waistband with wear. You want your jeans to fit snug, but not restrictive so that during wear they ease up. Due to the elastane, tese jeans in particular will shrink one size in width when washed but will stretch back out with wear.
- Images by Gareth Powell, Graham McLoughlin, David Nolan
Blackhorse Lane Ateliers are London’s only craft jeans maker. We have reason to believe that their factory in North East London produces not only the best jeans in London, but perhaps anywhere in the world. Using only the best selvedge and organic raw denim, their exquisite designs have been considered, refined, reconfigured and redesigned, resulting in unparalleled comfort and fewer potential failure points than any other brand. And if something does start to wear? Your jeans are guaranteed free repairs for life.
Shipping & Returns
US Shipping is $15. US delivery can be expected within 5-10 working days. Delivery to Europe will take up to 7 working days, and international deliveries may take up to 13 days. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.