Kennedy Bamboo Sunglasses
These lightweight wooden sunglasses are made from bamboo and feature a boxy, angular look and slim frames. These frames are flattering for all face shapes.
- Frames made from ‘super bamboo,’ a process where 11 layers of bamboo forge and crossweave together resulting in a frame ten times stronger than plastic alternatives.
- Lenses made from recycled polycarbonates.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturer defects
- Classic rounded lenses and delicate wingtip frames that will complement and soften angles on triangle, diamond and heart-shaped faces.
- Comes with bamboo case and soft microfiber pouch for cleaning and lens wiping.
- Original Wear Panda sunglasses are lightweight enough to float on water, averaging at 22g.
- Lenses polarized at filter level 3 - suitable for glare reduction in the snow, water and sun.
WearPanda uses the bamboo tree for its wooden sunglasses, fusing classic frame styles with innovative durable materials and the best polarized lenses made from recycled polycarbonates. WearPanda stand behind their products with a lifetime guarantee and are part of the organization 1% for the Planet, meaning 1% of each purchase goes directly back to a charity associated with helping the earth. They are also partners with amazing charities such as Optometry Giving Sight.
Shipping & Returns
US standard delivery is $10. Orders are dispatched within 2 business days from ordering, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.