Medium Shell Canvas Purse
Duluth Pack Medium Shell Purse is a canvas purse that is made of hand constructed canvas and premium leather. It has a rich history, originally used by gamekeepers, woodsmen and shooters to carry shells, tools or small game. Nowadays, its versatility is much lauded by fashionistas everywhere, moving to the urban jungles as an everyday purse. Features such as a leather bottom, adjustable leather strap with shoulder pad and internal zip pocket make this a lifetime product as well and perfect to hand down to future generations.
- Available in Olive Drab, Black, Brown, Burgundy, Great Lakes, Grey, Hunters Orange, Khaki, Natural, Navy, Purple, Royal Blue, Waxed Canvas, Mossy Oak Bottomland
- Materials: Hand constructed 15-oz canvas, premium leather handles with adjustable roller buckles
- Dimensions: 8 x 11 x 2 in.
- Capacity: 198 cubic inches
- Other information: Zipped inside pocket, adjustable leather shoulder strap
Duluth Pack is the oldest canvas and leather bag and backpack making company in America. Whilst we love its rich heritage, we also love Duluth’s commitment to handcrafting their versatile products using quality materials; their artisans meticulously ensure that each bag will last for generations. With a lifetime guarantee that covers craftsmanship and hardware, you’ll be certain that their bags will really pass the test of time.
Shipping & Returns
US standard delivery is $10. Orders are dispatched within 2 business days from ordering, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.