Padre Leather Flip Flops
This durable pair of leather flip flops has extra sole traction, making it ideal for sand to sea adventures.
- Upcycled outer leather sourced from furniture cutoffs and overstock leather, durable soles made out of recycled inner tube material from tires
- BuyMeOnce exclusive eighteen month guarantee against manufacturer faults
- Ethically manufactured in the Dominican Republic
- Foam core mid-sole made from high quality foam to offer support and durability
- Handmade leather footbed
- Slightly raised heel for extra impact absorption
- No break in period thanks to its inner arch support boost
- We recommend you to size up if you wear half sizes
Brave Soles are a female-owned brand, committed to saving the planet and leaving a legacy through their range of durable, practical goods made ethically by artisans. Crafting products from abandoned old tires and upcycled leather material, they believe that sustainable fashion shouldn’t cost the earth or its inhabitants; their ethos is deeply rooted in treating everyone with respect. Brave Soles work with local artisans in the Dominican Republic who are paid fair wages, and are proud of their transparent supply chain.
Shipping & Returns
US Shipping is $10. US delivery can be expected within 5-10 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost to Los Angeles, California unless the item received is faulty. One year guarantee covers manufacturer defects and doesn't cover wear and tear or misuse. Please refer to included instructions on how to care for your product.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.