Mixed Fiber Sustainable Pillow
Sustainable pillows are the way of the future, like this one made from a blend of Tencel, recycled plastics and natural latex noodles.
- Tencel™ fibers are made from eucalyptus trees and pulped into a soft silky sustainable fiber, recycled polyester is made from recycled plastics
- Natural latex noodles are made from holes punched in continuous poured blended latex foam
- Made in the USA
- Weighs 3 lbs
- Two year limited warranty
- Optional Knit Gray Wave Protector is made from preshrunk organic cotton knit fabric
- Optional Tencel / Poly Protector is a blend of Tencel, fiber made from wood cellulose, and recycled polyester from recycled plastics
- Please refer to care instructions here
A Green America Business, Suite Sleep specializes in sustainable organic bedding, founded by a mother looking for bedding alternatives that don’t contain toxic chemical flame retardants or PVC coverings. With the amount of mattresses and bedding ending up in landfill, and chemical off-gassing of these products released in homes, Suite Sleep provides a natural bedding solution. All of their bedding products are lovingly handcrafted in Boulder, Colorado, using only the finest, natural materials which are sourced locally where possible.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is a flat fee of $24. Please allow 5-10 days for your order to arrive.
Your order can be refunded or exchanged within 14 days of purchase as long as it is unopened and undamaged. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.