Damla Organic Cotton Blanket
One of the most iconic patterns in Turkish weaving, the Damla comes in a traditional diamond design and is finished with hand-knotted fringing. It is comfortably big enough to cover a king-sized bed or even a sofa. These blankets are wonderfully multifunctional and can be used as a beach blanket, picnic rug, a couch throw, a cosy camping blanket or an attractive bed throw.
- Size: 200 x 240 cm
- Materials: 100% natural Turkish cotton certified to OEKO TEX Standard 100
- Warranty: 20 years replace or repair guarantee
- Ethically made in Turkey
- Damla range is OCS100 certified (Organic Content Standard)
- Care instructions: Wash with similar colors at 30ºC; do not tumble dry; do not dry clean
- All of Luks Linen's products are hand woven and unique, as such there may be slight color and minimal size variations.
We love Lüks Linen for their dedication to producing high quality, durable textiles. Their products are handmade and ethically produced by a small team of family artisans; each is produced using natural materials and comes with a truly outstanding 20-year guarantee.
Shipping & Returns
Standard USA Shipping is $15. Delivery to the USA may take up to 5-10 business days.
Returns are available within 28 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost to the United Kingdom, unless the item received is faulty. To begin a return, contact us at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving it. Luks Linen will process your refund on the day, or next working day, that they receive the item.Please remember that the returns policy is distinct from the 20 year repair or replace guarantee, dutifully honored by Lüks Linen.