Men’s Brisa Leather Sneakers, Chestnut
Contemporary aesthetics meet premium materials with the Brisa Leather Sneakers, with each handcrafted pair as durable as it is light.
Made to Order - allow up to 3 weeks.
- Made from high quality full-grain (caramel, desert, denim blue, pomegranate, oatmeal) or nubuck (black, mahogany, white) leather
- Buttery soft, highest quality leather that ages beautifully
- Ethically made and proudly handcrafted by a skilled Guatemalan craftsman
- Blake stitched & ultra lightweight
- Veg tanned leather midsole for a distinctive elevated touch
- High density memory foam insoles
High quality, durable and responsible, Adelante Shoes are made with benefiting the customer and the shoemaker in mind. Their shoes are ethically made and proudly handcrafted by skilled Guatemalan artisans who are paid double the local wage. We love that most of their shoes are fully resoleable, thanks to their Blake stitch or Goodyear welt construction. Most leather components used in Adelante Shoes are vegetable tanned or sourced from tanneries with verified environmental sustainability certifications as well, while handmade production emits very little CO2 into the environment.
Shipping & Returns
US standard delivery is $10. Orders are dispatched within 2 business days from ordering, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.