3-in-1 Convertible Bike, RE2 Recycled Edition
This convertible balance bike by Wishbone turns waste plastic into an award-winning bike for toddlers. This beautiful, multi-functional design is perfect for little ones aged 12 months to 6 years, designed to grow up with them.
- Frame made from post-consumer recycled carpet and bottles (PP number 5) without additives like glass fibers or fillers, making it easy to fully recycle
- 5 year limited warranty; Wishbone replace parts instead of the whole bike, reducing overall waste
- Made in China in factories regularly audited for social and ethical accountability
- Raw color (light grey) bike frame and wheels have zero additives, including color pigment. The 'raw' light grey color is the original color of recycled bottles
- Strong bike frame with no welding or coating of parts required, with only a few components and fixing
- Modular bike designed to be easily repairable at home with all parts available for purchase
- All plastic components can be returned to Wishbone for recycling
- Suitable for children aged 18 months to 6 years
- Care instructions: Store indoors overnight; 100% repairable
- Get in touch for queries regarding repairs or replacement parts.
Durable, versatile and sustainable – these are the kind of kids’ toys we wish we had growing up! With a company ethos rooted in slowing down consumption and reducing waste in the toy industry, Wishbone Design Studio have dedicated themselves to making heirloom-quality bikes that transform as a child grows. Wishbone products are not only beautiful to look at, they’re also designed to be passed down to younger siblings or friends. These toys promote active play, developing motor skills and encouraging a sense of adventure. We’re also huge fans of their warranty: Wishbone will replace individual parts that fail, instead of the whole bike.
Shipping & Returns
US standard delivery is $10. Orders are dispatched within 2 business days from ordering, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.