Storage Container, 2.25L
This scratch resistant storage container comes with a natural ash lid and is perfect for storing a myriad of items, whether they may be cookies or cooking utensils.
- Made from high quality enamel and ash wood
- Measures 7 x 5 inches with a volume of 2.25 liters
- Handmade in Austria in Riess’s own hydropower, CO2-neutral facility
- Premium enamelware is glass on steel, inseparably joined together in a kiln
- Enamel comes with a rust-free surface coating which is also scratch and cut-resistant
- Can be labeled with regular wax crayons or oil chalks
- Odor neutral and bacteria-inhibiting due to its smooth, non-porous surface
- Recyclable into scrap metal
- Enamel is dishwasher safe in glass wash setting. Handwash ash lid. More care instructions here.
The Riess family has been creating kitchenware since 1550 in Ybbsitz, Austria for more than nine generations. Today, Riess is known for its top quality enamelware, using a 40-step handmade process to make each enameled pot made in their own hydropower, CO2-neutral facility. Iron pots are pressed and stamped, and dipped in porcelain enamel, dried and fired at 850°C to be glass-fused. The result is long lasting, heat resistant up to 450°C, non-reactive, anti-bacterial, cut and scratch resistant. The entire item is also metal-recyclable, thanks to Riess’s porcelain enamel that is all natural, including the metal oxides used in the dyes.
Shipping & Returns
US Shipping is $10. Please allow 5-10 business days for your products to arrive.
If an item is unsuitable please notify us via our contact page within 7 days of receipt. The item must be returned in sellable condition complete with all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.