The ultimate three meal workhorse, this stainless steel sauté pan is perfect for just about anything - whether it’s a quick fry up, a stew, a quiche or even a stovetop cobbler for dessert.
- 2 quart capacity; Measures 7 ¾ in. in diameter
- Made out of Cladded Metal, .110 Gauge T-304 Surgical Grade Stainless Steel and 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Lifetime guarantee
- Ergonomic long handle that stays cool
- Oven Safe up to 500 degrees
- Safe for Gas, Electric and Induction ranges
- Great for cooking entrees, casseroles, stews and desserts
- Energy efficient thanks to reduced cooking times and temperatures
Proudly American-made, 360 Cookware utilises vapor cooking: a method that gently cooks food in its own moisture, locking in natural flavors and nutrients. With their tri-ply stainless steel construction and metal lid, these pans cook food evenly in a sealed environment, resulting in healthy food that’s consumed as nature intended. Each 360 Cookware product is made using the highest quality materials in their Green E-Certified factory in West Bend, Wisconsin. 360 Cookware products come with an exceptional lifetime guarantee, and we love that the company believes in the Buy Me Once ethos: investing in quality pieces that can be passed down to future generations.