Perfect for smaller gatherings, this 6 piece serving set comes with serving trays, dipping bowls and spice spoons.
- Made out of Acacia hardwood and coated with a food-safe finish
- Ethically handmade in the Philippines from one solid piece of sustainably harvested Acacia hardwood
- This set comes with two appetizer trays measuring 10.5 x 7.25 x in., and two 4-inch round bowls and accompanying 3.5-inch spice spoons
- Designed for year-round use and is safe for both hot and cold appetizers or entrées
- Naturally resinous, making it resistant to stains, odors and liquids
- Acacia hardwood is rich in color with remarkable tight wood grain patterns
- Wash by hand and air dry; can be treated with non-toxic mineral oil to restore it to its original condition. Acacia wood is not dishwasher or microwave safe.
Pacific Merchants' range of wooden salad bowls and trays are sustainably sourced, all hand turned and carved from one solid piece of responsibly forested Acacia hardwood. Pacific Merchants' wood is harvested from healthy forests and done in an environmentally friendly and sustainable manner, and they also give back to the local community where their products are made. Their range of community programs include school lunches for students in low-income districts, free eye exams and glasses for families who need them most, and scholarships for bright, college-bound students.