We’re huge fans of these cleverly designed towels that are not only incredibly soft and light, but are also extra absorbent. These organic cotton towels are sourced and twill woven in India with tiny spaces between terry rows, which allows loops to fan out and absorb more moisture and quickly dry at the same time. We love the light, plush material and the rolled self-helms that keep the towels in shape.
- Available Colors: Alpine White, Deep Dusty Aqua, Dune, Fog, French Blue, Lake, Slate or Undyed
- Six piece set contains two bath towels, two hand towels and two wash cloths; four piece set includes four bath towels
- Sizes: Bath towel measures 27 x 54 in., Hand Towel: 20 x 30 in., Wash Cloth: 12 x 12 in.
- Materials: 100% organic cotton sourced and woven in India
- Warranty: One year guarantee on faulty items
- Care Instructions: cold machine wash on delicate cycle with a natural, plant based laundry detergent; do not bleach; do not dry clean; tumble on low or line dry to retain their plushness. Further instructions here.
Coyuchi is a bedding brand with a place not only in our bedroom but also our hearts. We love their strong commitment to environmental and social initiatives, such as their responsible recycling program, that minimizes their impact on the earth and people without scrimping on quality. With bedding made from all natural organic fabrics such as wool, cotton and linen that will stand the test of time, you’re bound to have a sound night's sleep.