Unisex Sweatpants, Indigo Navy
Pre-shrunk and garment washed for softness, this pair of comfortable sweatpants also comes with an anti-microbial finish for all day freshness.
- Made from 65% organic cotton and 35% paper
- Bac-pure® Antimicrobial finish for long-lasting, sustainable, functional protection against bacteria, virus, fungus, mold and unpleasant smells
- Lightweight and breathable for all day comfort
- Slash pocket for easy access
- Ribbed hem
- Ribbed waistband with drawstring
- Pre-shrunk and garment washed for softness
- Right back patch pocket
- Fits true to you. For a roomier fit, we recommend sizing up
- Slim jogger style with a tapered silhouette
- Comes with an exclusive 2 year Buy Me Once guarantee against manufacturer defects and does not include normal wear and tear
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach.
Paper Project excels in long lasting, superior quality clothing basics that are comfortable, effortless, and kind to the environment, ingeniously made with paper yarn. Paper yarn is a natural material that comes from fast-growing, ecological plants and is more moisture-wicking and quicker to dry than cotton. It is uniquely breathable and durable with anti-odor properties, and have been traditionally used in Japan for centuries.
Shipping & Returns
US Shipping is $8.50. Please allow 5-10 business days for your products to arrive.
If an item is unsuitable please notify us via our contact page within 7 days of receipt. The item must be returned in sellable condition complete with all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost to New York, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.