Unisex Sweatshirt, Greige
Perfect for everyday use, this sweatshirt’s fabric weight is lighter than your usual terry cloth, thicker and more durable than jersey, and has more stretch allowing for easier mobility.
- Made from 65% Organic Cotton / 35% Paper
- 9 oz/sq. yd interlock knit fabric: lightweight yet durable with a dry-touch
- Comes with Bac-pure® Antimicrobial finish
- Comfortable to wear alone or with layers
- Set-in sleeve
- Back yoke and cotton tape reinforce the neckline
- Pre-shrunk and garment washed for softness
- Regular fit. For a roomier fit, we recommend sizing up
- Unique dry touch feel, which keeps away the unwanted discomfort of feeling clammy and sticky
- Paper yarn stops the growth of Staphylococcus aureus, sweat odor-causing bacteria, and Moraxella osloensis, musty odor-causing bacteria
- Comes with an exclusive 2 year Buy Me Once guarantee against manufacturer defects and does not include normal wear and tear
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach.
Paper Project excels in long lasting, superior quality clothing basics that are comfortable, effortless, and kind to the environment, ingeniously made with paper yarn. Paper yarn is a natural material that comes from fast-growing, ecological plants and is more moisture-wicking and quicker to dry than cotton. It is uniquely breathable and durable with anti-odor properties, and have been traditionally used in Japan for centuries.
Shipping & Returns
US Shipping is $8.50. Please allow 5-10 business days for your products to arrive.
If an item is unsuitable please notify us via our contact page within 7 days of receipt. The item must be returned in sellable condition complete with all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost to New York, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.