Assistent Original Food Mixer, Orange
The Ankarsrum Assistent is the only food mixer you will ever need, thanks to its longevity, power, ease of use, versatility and classic design.
- Mixer is made from chrome and steel, with an 800-watt motor
- Hand assembled in Ankarsrum, Sweden
- Seven year warranty
- This Basic Package includes a stainless steel bowl with lid, dough hook, dough roller and scraper, complete double beater assembly, cake beater whisk, spatula and manual
- Continuous speed control and timer knobs
- The motor underneath the bowl is what gives the Assistent the edge in power and longevity over its competitors. By using the motor to turn the bowl instead of the paddle, it allows an even distribution of power and results in a longer-lasting product.
- Built to last; Each machine is tested individually before leaving the factory
Ankarsrum is the only food mixer company to offer a seven year warranty on their appliance. The Assistent first appeared on the market in 1940 amidst the chaos of the Second World War when families were reviewing expenses and preserving more homemade goods than ever before. This machine provided a durable, reliable solution to this problem, allowing families to produce and store more food during a time of crisis.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is $20 for contiguous USA. Please allow 5-10 days for your order to arrive. Items will be delivered by UPS and require a physical (residential or business) address for delivery. PO Boxes are not accepted. Please allow 5-10 days for your order to arrive.
Your order can be refunded or exchanged within 14 days of purchase as long as it is unopened and undamaged. Return shipping is at your own cost to Georgia, unless the item received is faulty. In the event a package is refused by the customer, all shipping charges and return shipping charges will be withheld from a customer's refund.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.