Basic Rib Crew Socks 3 pairs - Olive
An elevated take on the classic rib crew socks, this pair from Paper Project is knitted with a 120 count fine cotton yarn for a smooth touch and elegant luster.
- Made from 62% Cotton, 18% Paper, 18% Polyester and 2% Polyurethane
- Paper yarn is used for toe and heel areas to wick sweat away
- The top is designed to keep socks from sliding down
- Compact, high-quality Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) cotton prevents pilling and shedding
- Save more with a pack of three
- Perfect for business casual and everyday wear
- Comes with an exclusive 1 year Buy Me Once guarantee against manufacturer defects and does not include normal wear and tear
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low, air dry recommended. Do not bleach.
Paper Project excels in long lasting, superior quality clothing basics that are comfortable, effortless, and kind to the environment, ingeniously made with paper yarn. Paper yarn is a natural material that comes from fast-growing, ecological plants and is more moisture-wicking and quicker to dry than cotton. It is uniquely breathable and durable with anti-odor properties, and have been traditionally used in Japan for centuries. Fit, comfort and purpose for everyday life are the guiding staples in Paper Project’s meticulously considered designs. Their sustainable efforts include tracing all manufacturing steps of their products, from selecting raw materials, factories and packaging materials carefully. As a Tree Planting Partner, they donate one tree for every order through the National Forest Foundation.
Shipping & Returns
US standard delivery is $10. Orders are dispatched within 2 business days from ordering, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.