Perfect for work or the weekend, this knit Humboldt Tee is flattering for all body types, thanks to its A-line cut, V-neck and side slits.
- Materials: 47.5% Soy, 47.5% Organic Cotton and 5% Spandex
- Ethically made in New York, USA
- The drop shoulder makes this a wearable style and perfect for layering
- The knit fabric is breathable that will keep you warm in winter and cool in the summer
- Garment care: Wash inside out in cold water, gentle cycle, hang or lay flat to dry
Other information: 3/4 length sleeve, unlined, size chart available here
Chan and Krys are two bi-coastal friends with a passion for eradicating excessive waste generated by the fashion industry. Together they have launched an eco-friendly fashion brand, with mix and match capsule pieces that last longer and transcend trends. We love that all of their pieces are ethically and sustainably made using natural, biodegradable fibers as well as custom and mill end fabrics. Their commitment to the zero-waste movement is stellar, and they responsibly recycle and repurpose excess materials for their next pieces.