These sturdy yet comfortable Chelsea boots have a super-tough sole made with recycled airplane tires. Resoleable construction with a Goodyear welt.
- High quality, eco-certified leather, with super-tough upcycled soles made with airplane tires
- Ethically handmade by artisans in Mexico
- Soft cushioned insole for comfort
- Goodyear welt construction means shoes can be resoled again and again
- Timeless design that lasts through seasons
- Traceable supply chain, viewable via the Cano app
- True to size; shoes adjust to foot shape
Cano handcraft their footwear the right way. Merging traditional Mexican techniques with modern silhouettes, these elegant shoes are made with a fully transparent supply chain model. We love that each shoe is equipped with a scannable NFC tag that traces its raw suppliers and artisans, viewable via their app. Cano minimise waste where necessary, using high-quality leather strands that use up the whole hide, and source their leather responsibly from wide-open farms, dyed using plant and earth-based tanning agents.