Maria Women's Chelsea Boot, Cognac
This beautiful pair of leather Chelsea boots has been made with a durable, resoleable construction, thanks to its Goodyear welt.
- High quality, eco-certified leather uppers and soles
- Ethically handmade by artisans in Mexico
- Soft cushioned insole for comfort
- Goodyear welt construction means shoes can be resoled again and again
- Timeless design that lasts through seasons
- Traceable supply chain, viewable via the Cano app
- True to size; shoes adjust to foot shape
Cano handcraft their footwear the right way. Merging traditional Mexican techniques with modern silhouettes, these elegant shoes are made with a fully transparent supply chain model. We love that each shoe is equipped with a scannable NFC tag that traces its raw suppliers and artisans, viewable via their app. Cano minimise waste where necessary, using high-quality leather strands that use up the whole hide, and source their leather responsibly from wide-open farms, dyed using plant and earth-based tanning agents.
Shipping & Returns
US Shipping is free Cano products ship from Düsseldorf, Germany. US delivery can be expected within 10-12 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost to Germany, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.