The sleek and tough ZDX cargo backpack is cleverly designed to offer easy access and secure organization for all your essentials. Made from durable ballistic nylon to withstand the toughest travel conditions.
- Made from 800D ballistic nylon, resistant to wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion
- Unconditional lifetime repair guarantee, with authorized repair centers across the US
- Reinforced PVC-coated base offers durability and protection from wet and dirty surfaces
- Spacious main compartment, structured with a wide entry for packing clothes vertically and smoothly
- Padded laptop compartment suitable for up to 15” laptops, with added privacy pockets and a large mesh pocket for easy organization
- Extra side zip pocket offers access to essentials without taking off the bag
- Features adjustable padded backpack straps, aerated mesh back padding, and curved "turned edge" design for maximum back and shoulder comfort
- Self-repairing YKK zipper, meaning if the zip gets stuck for any reason you can simply unzip and start again
- Large cargo pocket at top of bag offers easy storage and access, with a durable top carry handle
- Dimensions: 18 x 12 x 8.8 inches
- Weight: 2.1 lbs
- Capacity: 24 L
- Made in Indonesia
- Care: clean with a soft, clean damp cloth or an adhesive lint brush roller
Founded over two decades ago, Briggs & Riley is a brand that knows exactly what people need from their luggage - dependability. If you’ve ever had to drag a one-wheeled or splitting suitcase through security, you’ll probably agree. Briggs & Riley bags are uncomplicated, but classic, ergonomic and useful in design. Durable ballistic nylon fabrics resist daily wear and tear, and the brand is so confident in the build quality of their bags they offer free repairs for life to all their customers, with authorized repair centers all over the country (and all over the world.) Luggage can and should be a one-time investment, not something to repurchase every couple of years.