Carver Wooden Sunglasses
Square lenses with a slight angle make the Carver a great pair of wooden sunglasses for round and oval-shaped faces, as well as rectangular ones.
- Materials: Highly durable frames made using 11 layers of interwoven bamboo, lenses from recycled polycarbonates
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturer defects
- Comes with a bamboo case and a soft microfiber pouch for cleaning and lens wiping
- Other information: lenses polarized at filter level 3; lightweight to float on water with each pair weighing an average of 22 grams
- Suitable for snow, water and sun
- Suitable for round and oval-shaped faces, but also look great on wider, rectangular faces
Wear Panda’s wooden sunglasses are made from bamboo, fusing classic frame styles with the best polarized lenses made out of recycled polycarbonates. As part of 1% for the Planet, 1% of each purchase goes directly back to a charity associated with helping the earth. They have also partnered with the Optometry Giving Sight charity, so that with each pair of sunglasses purchased, a person in need will receive a life-changing eye exam and a pair of prescription glasses.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Delivery is free and dispatched within 2 business days. Please allow 5-10 business days for your products to arrive.
Wear Panda offer a ‘no-questions asked’ return or exchange policy within 60 days of purchase. Any returned items must include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.