Made from a blend of organic cotton and organic linen, the Catalina towels cleverly merge aesthetics with super absorbency and softness. A herringbone weave not only makes this range gorgeously unique, but it’s also lined with a mini-loop terry that allows it to soak up water whilst feeling soft on the skin.
- Available Colors: Charcoal, Lake or Oatmeal
- Six piece set contains two bath towels, two hand towels and two wash cloths
- Sizes: Bath towel measures 27 x 54 in., Hand Towel: 20 x 30 in., Wash Cloth: 12 x 12 in.
- Materials: Woven in Turkey from 90% organic Turkish cotton and 10% organic linen woven from European flax.
- Warranty: One year guarantee on faulty items
Care Instructions: cold machine wash on delicate cycle with a natural, plant based laundry detergent; do not bleach; do not dry clean; tumble on low or line dry to retain their plushness. Further instructions here.
Coyuchi is a bedding brand with a place not only in our bedroom but also our hearts. We love their strong commitment to environmental and social initiatives, such as their responsible recycling program, that minimizes their impact on the earth and people without scrimping on quality. With bedding made from all natural organic fabrics such as wool, cotton and linen that will stand the test of time, you’re bound to have a sound night's sleep.