Enjoy ultimate fresh breathability with this deep fitted sheet, made from 100% stonewashed French linen. Mix and match our Piglet in Bed linens to create a beautiful, natural bedding ensemble.
Piglet in Bed are makers of high-quality linen sleepwear and homeware. They believe the key to a comfortable home is beautiful yet low maintenance basics, and their range offers just that. Linen is at the core of the Piglet in Bed brand. This wonderfully natural, breathable fabric offers warmth in winter and coolness in summer, with a supple tactility that looks beautifully natural, even when it emerges wrinkled from the wash. These are functional homeware staples you can be proud to carry through life.
- Made from 100% OEKO-TEX certified stonewashed French linen
- Linen sustainably sourced in France, ethically sewn in China
- Elasticated corners for a snug fit over your mattress
- Ideal for deep mattresses up to a depth of 40cm/16 inches
- Pre-washed for softness, and to make sure it won't shrink, lose its shape or fade after purchase
- This juicy dark blue is one of our favourites, and is perfect for creating a restful ambience
- Linen feels warm and cosy in the winter and fresh and cool in the warmer months
- Linen fibres are 30% stronger than cotton, and get softer and softer with wear and washing
- For quick bedding measurements, click the Size Guide button
- Care instructions: gentle cycle at 40 degrees. Do not bleach. Air dry, or tumble dry on low temperature