This Nimmo Jacket is a showstopper thanks to its two tones and beautiful silk-like, wrinkle-resistant texture. We love the Nimmo Jacket’s handy pockets and oversized fit, which is counterbalanced by the curved hem and three-quarter length sleeves.
- Materials: 100% Tencel
- Ethically made in New York, USA
- Breathable fiber made from cellulose found in wood pulp which is also moisture-wicking, making it suitable for warmer months
- No two jackets are the same, thanks to a belt made out of excess fabric cuttings.
- Garment care: Launder inside out on cold water gentle cycle. Hang or lay flat to dry
- Other information: size chart available here; three-quarter sleeves
Chan and Krys are two bi-coastal friends with a passion for eradicating excessive waste generated by the fashion industry. Together they have launched an eco-friendly fashion brand, with mix and match capsule pieces that last longer and transcend trends. We love that all of their pieces are ethically and sustainably made using natural, biodegradable fibers as well as custom and mill end fabrics. Their commitment to the zero-waste movement is stellar, and they responsibly recycle and repurpose excess materials for their next pieces.