Cotton Rib Crew Socks, Purple
Knitted from high quality cotton and paper yarn, these socks are perfect for business casual and everyday wear.
- Made from 62% Cotton, 18% Paper, 18% Polyester and 2% Polyurethane
- Kitted with multiplied 120 count fine cotton yarn for a smooth touch and elegant luster
- Compact, high-quality Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) cotton prevents pilling and shedding
- Paper yarn covers toe and heel areas
- Soft and luxurious cotton fabric that’s also anti-pilling
- Small "P" embroidery
- Top is designed to keep socks from sliding down
- Perfect for business casual and everyday wear
- Comes with an exclusive 1 year Buy Me Once guarantee against manufacturer defects and does not include normal wear and tear
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach.
Paper Project excels in long lasting, superior quality clothing basics that are comfortable, effortless, and kind to the environment, ingeniously made with paper yarn. Paper yarn is a natural material that comes from fast-growing, ecological plants and is more moisture-wicking and quicker to dry than cotton. It is uniquely breathable and durable with anti-odor properties, and have been traditionally used in Japan for centuries. Fit, comfort and purpose for everyday life are the guiding staples in Paper Project’s meticulously considered designs. Their sustainable efforts include tracing all manufacturing steps of their products, from selecting raw materials, factories and packaging materials carefully. As a Tree Planting Partner, they donate one tree for every order through the National Forest Foundation.