This mattress topper is heavenly, thanks to its three inch filling of locally grown wool, wrapped in a cotton sateen fabric for extra plushness.
- Made from locally grown American Dream Wool, enclosed in an organic cotton sateen fabric covering
- Made in the USA
- Twin measures 38 x 75 in; Twin XL measures 38 x 80 in.
- Full measures 54 x 75 in.
- Queen measures 60 x 80 in.
- King measures 76 x 80 in; Cal King measures 72 x 84 in.
- Machine tufted for durability, with elastic straps to secure to the mattress
- Refer to care instructions here
A Green America Business, Suite Sleep specializes in sustainable organic bedding, founded by a mother looking for bedding alternatives that don’t contain toxic chemical flame retardants or PVC coverings. With the amount of mattresses and bedding ending up in landfill, and chemical off-gassing of these products released in homes, Suite Sleep provides a natural bedding solution. All of their bedding products are lovingly handcrafted in Boulder, Colorado, using only the finest, natural materials which are sourced locally where possible.