Denali Down Vest, Black
The Denali down vest jacket features an outer made of recycled materials, a square puff design and is filled with 100% ethically produced goose down.
- Materials: 550 down fill, outer shell made from 100% recycled polyester
- 100% ethically produced goose down
- Comes with an exclusive lifetime repairs guarantee
- Features the Edmund Hillary shield badge on the left breast and zipped side pocket
- Lower side pockets with branded locking zips
- Can be used as an outer layer in milder months and a midlayer in the winter
- Care instructions: Dry clean only
Named after the 1953 Mt. Everest explorer, Edmund Hillary takes its design cues from some of the best outdoor garments in history. By combining high-quality heritage materials with impeccable design, this brand creates modern pieces blending practicality with luxury. Edmund Hillary products are all responsibly made, and with our exclusive lifetime repairs guarantee, each garment will be cherished for years to come. A percentage of proceeds from each sale goes towards charitable causes, close to Sir Edmund Hillary’s heart.
Shipping & Returns
US Shipping is Free. US delivery can be expected within 11 working days. Delivery to Europe will take up to 7 working days, and international deliveries may take up to 11 days. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, to be returned back to NZ unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.