Distinctive and tough, this luggage tag is made using genuine reclaimed British fire hose, and has a handy flip reveal.
- Made of genuine decommissioned British fire-hose
- Handmade in Kent, England
- Repaired for life
- Handy flip reveal
Dimensions: H 10 x W 7 cm
- Looks fantastic on Elvis & Kresse bags or adds a unique touch to your existing luggage
- 50% of profits go to charity
- Water resistant, wipe-clean
Elvis & Kresse use ultra-durable reclaimed materials to create beautifully crafted bags, luggage and accessories. Their signature material is decommissioned fire hose salvaged from British Fire Brigades: tough, waterproof and unique! Since 2005, over 175 tonnes of fire hose has been saved from landfill. Elvis & Kresse also rescue military parachute silk, luxury leather offcuts and printing blanket to use in their designs. This fantastic British brand stands firmly by the quality of their products, and offers free lifetime repairs on the entire collection. And what’s more, 50% of their profits are donated to charities such as The Fire Fighters Charity!