Reclaimed Fire Hose Slider Belt
Made using incredibly tough reclaimed British fire hose, this slider belt can change size whilst you do - so it’s far more likely to last a lifetime!
- Made of genuine decommissioned British fire-hose
- Handmade in Kent, England
- Repaired for life
- This belt is 4cm wide, and comes in a one-size-fits-all length (125cm); the slider clasp makes the belt fully adjustable.
- If you want to shorten your belt, it's easy to modify. Simply unclip the buckle from the hose using a flat screwdriver, and cut to the desired length with a sharp pair of scissors.
- Antique brass or antique silver finish buckle
- 50% of profits go to charity
- Water resistant, wipe-clean
Elvis & Kresse use ultra-durable reclaimed materials to create beautifully crafted bags, luggage and accessories. Their signature material is decommissioned fire hose salvaged from British Fire Brigades: tough, waterproof and unique! Since 2005, over 175 tonnes of fire hose has been saved from landfill. Elvis & Kresse also rescue military parachute silk, luxury leather offcuts and printing blanket to use in their designs. This fantastic British brand stands firmly by the quality of their products, and offers free lifetime repairs on the entire collection. And what’s more, 50% of their profits are donated to charities such as The Fire Fighters Charity!
Shipping & Returns
US Shipping is $20. US delivery can be expected within 3-10 working days. Delivery to Europe will take up to 7 working days, and international deliveries may take up to 10 working days. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.