Reclaimed Fire Hose Tote Bag
The Elvis & Kresse tote bag is a roomy everyday classic. Made from sturdy upcycled materials such as British fire hose, this tote makes a statement!
- Exterior: Choice of genuine decommissioned British fire-hose or reclaimed black printing blanket
- Lining: Reclaimed military-grade parachute silk
- Handmade in Kent, England
- Repaired for life
- Internal zip pocket and two internal quick access pockets
- Etched Elvis & Kresse logo
- Available in red fire hose, rarer yellow fire hose, or matte black printing blanket
- Dimensions: H 29 x W 36 x D 13 cm. Handle Drop: 25 cm
- 50% of profits go to charity
- Water resistant, wipe-clean
Elvis & Kresse use ultra-durable reclaimed materials to create beautifully crafted bags, luggage and accessories. Their signature material is decommissioned fire hose salvaged from British Fire Brigades: tough, waterproof and unique! Since 2005, over 175 tonnes of fire hose has been saved from landfill. Elvis & Kresse also rescue military parachute silk, luxury leather offcuts and printing blanket to use in their designs. This fantastic British brand stands firmly by the quality of their products, and offers free lifetime repairs on the entire collection. And what’s more, 50% of their profits are donated to charities such as The Fire Fighters Charity!
Shipping & Returns
US Shipping is free. US delivery can be expected within 3-10 working days. Delivery to Europe will take up to 7 working days, and international deliveries may take up to 10 working days. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.