This fire truck with a realistic design encourages puzzle solving, thanks to its five mix and match movable parts.
- Dimensions: 6 x 3 x 5 inches (top of ladder)
- Proudly made in Danbury, Connecticut
- Made from 30% sawdust and 70% safe, certified, clean plastic
- Safety tested & certified for ages 3+
- Does not contain paint, glue, BPA, phthalates, small parts and won’t splinter
- 300% thicker durable parts in comparison to plastic toys
- Easy to assemble for young hands; precision engineered so parts fit perfectly
- Colors are molded in, not painted on and won’t flake
- 3D Puzzle trucks help children develop eye-hand coordination, fine motor, problem solving and creative play skills
- Washable by hand and completely waterproof
A family owned business, Luke's Toy Factory’s extremely durable toys are made using state of the art manufacturing processes and materials. Every sourced material, every tool and every supplier used is from America and meets or exceeds all USA safety standards. Proudly made in Connecticut, these toys are not only educational but also fun to play with, with interchangeable parts that can be mixed and matched with parts from other trucks.