To prevent theft, 80% of bikers frequently unclip their lights and forget them at home. Even more infuriating for cyclists, 1 in 3 riders have had bike lights stolen at some point. As a result, we’re forced to cycle home in the dark - an incredibly dangerous pursuit that should not be risked by anyone. But cycling in the dark can now be a thing of the past because the good chaps at Fortified have designed a light to put the control back in our handlebars.
The Aviator and Afterburner lights lock to your handlebars and seat post with custom security bolts and are theft proof so you never need to take them off! They are also damage and weather proof and are guaranteed to last forever - if they're ever stolen, broken or water damaged, Fortified will replace them for free! Note that the anti-theft guarantee only covers Fortified gear, so if your non-Fortified bike is stolen, the guarantee will not apply. But Fortified encourage you to still get in touch - they have made a sport of catching bike thieves.
Easy-to-remove, rechargeable USB batteries can be swapped out on-the-go so you’ll never be left cycling in the dark. 150 lumens in the front perfectly illuminates city streets, while 30 lumens in the rear keeps drivers alert. If you're looking to fully illuminate the darkest suburban paths and urban alleyways, try the Boost version with 300 lumens in the front and 60 lumens in the rear to keep drivers at a distance.
The great anti-theft design of these lights will leave you with peace of mind when leaving your bike in busy urban areas.
- Material: Lightweight Aluminum
- Weight: 4.4 oz rear, 4.1 oz front
- Dimensions: 4.2 x 1.9 x 1.7in
- Fits handlebars: 22mm-31.8mm
- Fits seat posts 22mm-31.6mm.
- Brightness: Standard: 150 front/30 rear, Boost: 300 front/60 rear
- Battery: USB Rechargeable, Removable Li-ion
- Run Time: Up to 24 hours rear. Up to 5 hours front.
- Modes: Boost, Steady, Flash, Eco-flash
- Warranty: Lifetime coverage against theft, breakage, water-damage