This high end carving board will become a kitchen staple as it is the perfect multi-purpose cutting board for home cooks of all levels.
- Handcrafted from oak wood and coated in a 100% plant-based, food-safe wax finish
- Hand finished by expert artisans in Central Europe using old techniques
- Reversible with one side featuring a juice groove and the other side featuring a traditional cutting board.
- Perfect for cutting up freshly cooked meats or juicy summer fruits
Comes with a deep juice groove to catch all the extra flavors that are released when cutting
- Sturdy wooden handle makes it easy to transport and pour juices into a small dish
- Includes a slot that will fit any sized smartphone sits at the top left corner of the board, making it even easier to follow any recipe
- Measurements: 20 x 12 x 1.6 inches; weighs 1 lbs
- Care instructions: Wipe clean with hot soapy water immediately after using and dry with a dish towel. Never submerge the board in water and avoid abrasive cleaning products.
- Stain removal remedy: Dampen board with warm water and sprinkle coarse salt or baking soda. Rub half a lemon across the surface while gently squeezing the juice out. Let stand for 5 minutes and use a scrub brush to remove excess.
- Daily use and dry climates require more frequent nourishing. We recommend you nourish your board often after washing by applying etuHOME’s Rosemary and Sage Wood Oiling Wax.
An elegant chopping board can spruce up the most dismal kitchen countertop, and the range from etúHOME will not disappoint. etúHOME excels in heirloom-quality products made from high quality materials with a focus on design and sustainability, using reclaimed materials from Central Europe and giving them a second life. Gaining inspiration from European designs, we love that each of their pieces are still finished off by hand in the old world style by artisans using eco-friendly, plant-based beeswax and mineral oil elements. These utilitarian pieces will be a pride of joy in any household, and cherished for generations to come.