This is a seamless silicone piece, perhaps the ideal material for a spatula. Heat resistant up to 550°F with a fiberglass core, this thing will stay super cool to the touch even as you approach your third hour slaving away at the stove. Its ergonomic handle and strong blade make it easy to manipulate food and batters.
- Available colors: Pink, Magenta, Red, Orange, Yellow, Lime, Teal, Sky Blue, Lavender, Gray, Black, Studio White
- Size: 1.5 x 11 x 0.5 in.
- Materials: Unibody silicone construction with a fiberglass core
- Warranty: Lifetime Guarantee
- Care instructions: Dishwasher-safe
- Other information: Antimicrobial, eco-friendly, BPA and BPS free, heat proof to 464°F; heat resistant to 550°F
With a name like “GIR” which stands for “Get It Right”, you know that this is a company that lives up to its name and mission. GIR was born when its founder burnt her spatula on the stove, prompting her to start a Kickstarter campaign in 2012 asking why spatulas weren’t made of one piece. From this initial campaign, the Ultimate Spatula was launched, which is not only fully functional but also hygienic and extremely durable. Since then, GIR has moved on to other kitchen products that are just as beautiful as they are fun and functional. Aside from GIR’s lifetime guarantee, we love their approach to intelligent design and creating extraordinary everyday products.