Ilam Yak and Cashmere Scarf
This unique scarf is made from 7 gauge, 4-color striped intarsia knit, with a mix of neutral colors that will transcend seasons and trends - a perfect addition to your capsule wardrobe.
- Made from 50% yak wool and 50% cashmere
- Handmade in Nepal in small batches
- Kalilo has a rigorously transparent supply chain, striving to keep the entire production process under one roof - from spinning the yarn to making the finished garment.
- Kalilo only works with small artisanal suppliers who treat workers fairly for a good wage, whilst keeping traditional skills alive
- Super soft thanks to its mix of yak wool and cashmere, bringing the best of both fibers
- Size: 65 x 165 cm or 25.5 x 67 inches
- Sent with a carbon neutral shipping service in sustainable packaging
- Care instructions: dry clean or hand wash cold.