Tyrolean Style Iron Pan, 7.8 inches
This practical iron pan not only gets top marks for its rustic appearance but also has excellent frying properties, making it a popular choice for cooks everywhere.
- Made from high quality cold forged iron
- Measures 2.2 x 7.8 inches
- Handmade in Austria in Riess’s own hydropower, CO2-neutral facility
- Pans work better over time, thanks to its porous structure which absorbs oil and forms a patina
- Patina develops over time and has excellent anti-stick properties and also acts as corrosion protection
- Suitable for all hobs
- Perfect for searing, grilling, tanning
- Care instructions: Wash off wax with hot water before using it for the first time and pre-season with oil and bake for an hour at 350° F
- After each use, simply wipe with a tea towel. If there is any heavy incrustation, clean the pan with water, salt and a brush and then leave to dry well on a warm stovetop.
The Riess family has been creating kitchenware since 1550 in Ybbsitz, Austria for more than nine generations. Today, Riess is known for its top quality enamelware, using a 40-step handmade process to make each enameled pot made in their own hydropower, CO2-neutral facility. Iron pots are pressed and stamped, and dipped in porcelain enamel, dried and fired at 850°C to be glass-fused. The result is long lasting, heat resistant up to 450°C, non-reactive, anti-bacterial, cut and scratch resistant. The entire item is also metal-recyclable, thanks to Riess’s porcelain enamel that is all natural, including the metal oxides used in the dyes.
Shipping & Returns
US Shipping is $10. Please allow 5-10 business days for your products to arrive.
If an item is unsuitable please notify us via our contact page within 7 days of receipt. The item must be returned in sellable condition complete with all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.