This beautifully handcrafted cutting board is ideal as a cheese board, but can also be used as a serving platter.
- Made from oak wood and finished with organic oil
- Hand finished by expert artisans in Central Europe using old techniques
- One side displays the wood’s natural texture for serving, the other side is smooth for chopping
- Due to the nature of the reclaimed wood, no piece will be perfectly identical and will contain varying crevices and splits within the wood
- Measurements: 13 x 10 x 1.5 inches; weighs 3.5 lbs
- Care instructions: Wipe clean with hot soapy water immediately after use and dry with a dish towel. Never submerge the board in water and avoid abrasive cleaning products.
- Stain removal remedy: Dampen board with warm water and sprinkle coarse salt or baking soda. Rub half a lemon across the surface while gently squeezing the juice out. Let stand for 5 minutes and use a scrub brush to remove excess.
- Daily use and dry climates require more frequent nourishing. We recommend you nourish your board often after washing by applying etuHOME’s Rosemary and Sage Wood Oiling Wax.
An elegant chopping board can spruce up the most dismal kitchen countertop, and the range from etúHOME will not disappoint. etúHOME excels in heirloom-quality products made from high quality materials with a focus on design and sustainability, using reclaimed materials from Central Europe and giving them a second life. Gaining inspiration from European designs, we love that each of their pieces are still finished off by hand in the old world style by artisans using eco-friendly, plant-based beeswax and mineral oil elements. These utilitarian pieces will be a pride of joy in any household, and cherished for generations to come.