Flexibility, functionality and most importantly lifetime-guaranteed durability mark JanSport ahead of the competition when it comes to classic backpacks. If your pack ever breaks down, simply return it to the warranty center -- they’ll fix it, replace it or refund it. And at BuyMeOnce towers, there’s little we love more than finding tough products at what we consider a reasonable price.
The SuperBreak is JanSport’s best attempt at showing top-class durability doesn’t have to be matched by top-shelf prices. Its lightweight, two-compartment design is certainly no frills -- the reinforced polyester design ensures there’ll be no spills.
It comes in over thirty colours, but we recommend choosing from a classic palette -- who knows what will be trendy in thirty years?
- 2/3 padded back panel
- Front utility pocket with organizer
- One large main compartment
- Straight-cut, padded shoulder straps
- Web haul handle
- Capacity: 1550 cu in | 25 L
- Dimensions: 16.7 x 13 x 8.5 in | 42 x 33 x 21 cm
- Fabric: 600 Denier Polyester
- Weight: 12 oz | 0.3 kg