Made from stunningly soft undyed yak down, this unisex herringbone scarf is natural, warm and made to last. Ethically handcrafted in Nepal.
- 100% undyed yak fiber: the yak’s supersoft undercoat of fine wool
- Handmade in Nepal in small batches
- Kalilo has a rigorously transparent supply chain, striving to keep the entire production process under one roof - from spinning the yarn to making the finished garment.
- Kalilo only works with small artisanal suppliers who treat workers fairly for a good wage, whilst keeping traditional skills alive
- Yak fiber is as soft as cashmere whilst being breathable and durable. It is harmlessly brushed from the yaks as they shed their winter undercoat
- Sent with a carbon neutral shipping service in sustainable packaging
- Care instructions: dry clean or hand wash cold.
Kalilo garments are made from the highest quality natural fibers in the world. We love their yak fiber range, handcrafted from the super soft, luxurious down coat of yaks. Warm, breathable and strong but as soft as cashmere, this yak fiber is left in its natural state, free from toxic dyes. Kalilo believes in transparency and social responsibility - by building close relationships with their small artisanal suppliers, they can ensure Kalilo affects positive change within Mongolian and Nepalese communities. Beautiful, durable and meticulously crafted, each Kalilo piece is a lifetime investment in ethical fashion.