Soyak Yak Shawl
Ethically handmade in Nepal, this large shawl has been woven from natural, undyed fine yak fiber. It’s as soft as cashmere, incredibly warm and made to last.
- 100% undyed yak fiber: the yak’s supersoft undercoat of fine wool
- Handmade in Nepal in small batches
- Kalilo has a rigorously transparent supply chain, striving to keep the entire production process under one roof - from spinning the yarn to making the finished garment.
- Kalilo only works with small artisanal suppliers who treat workers fairly for a good wage, whilst keeping traditional skills alive
- Small embroidered Kalilo logo
- Size: 140 x 180 cm
- Yak fiber is as soft as cashmere whilst being breathable and durable. It is harmlessly brushed from the yaks as they shed their winter undercoat
- Sent with a carbon neutral shipping service in sustainable packaging
- Care instructions: dry clean or hand wash cold.
Kalilo garments are made from the highest quality natural fibers in the world. We love their yak fiber range, handcrafted from the super soft, luxurious down coat of yaks. Warm, breathable and strong but as soft as cashmere, this yak fiber is left in its natural state, free from toxic dyes. Kalilo believes in transparency and social responsibility - by building close relationships with their small artisanal suppliers, they can ensure Kalilo affects positive change within Mongolian and Nepalese communities. Beautiful, durable and meticulously crafted, each Kalilo piece is a lifetime investment in ethical fashion.
Shipping & Returns
US Shipping is free. US delivery can be expected within 4-6 working days. Delivery to Europe will take up to 3-5 working days, and international deliveries may take up to 10 days. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.