Kids Sustainable Tencel Blend Pillow
This sustainable kid-friendly pillow is filled with a fluffy Tencel™ and recycled polyester blend, perfect for those sweet dreams!
- Tencel™ fibers are made from eucalyptus trees and pulped into a soft, silky sustainable fiber; recycled polyester is made from recycled plastics
- Inner cover: organic cotton sateen 350 thread count. Outer cover: organic cotton double knit 380 GSM with zipper
- Measures 16 x 20 in.
- Made in the USA
- Two year limited warranty
- Part of the Little Lamb Organic Kids Collection, designed for children graduating to their “big kid” bed
- Care instructions: Wash outer cover as needed. Pillow is machine washable on delicate cycle using cold water, fluff dry with a tennis ball in dryer to avoid clumping.
A Green America Business, Suite Sleep specializes in sustainable organic bedding, founded by a mother looking for bedding alternatives that don’t contain toxic chemical flame retardants or PVC coverings. With the amount of mattresses and bedding ending up in landfill, and chemical off-gassing of these products released in homes, Suite Sleep provides a natural bedding solution. All of their bedding products are lovingly handcrafted in Boulder, Colorado, using only the finest, natural materials which are sourced locally where possible.
Shipping & Returns
US standard delivery is $10. Orders are dispatched within 2 business days from ordering, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.