This sustainable kid-friendly pillow is filled with a fluffy Tencel™ and recycled polyester blend, perfect for those sweet dreams!
- Tencel™ fibers are made from eucalyptus trees and pulped into a soft, silky sustainable fiber; recycled polyester is made from recycled plastics
- Inner cover: organic cotton sateen 350 thread count. Outer cover: organic cotton double knit 380 GSM with zipper
- Measures 16 x 20 in.
- Made in the USA
- Two year limited warranty
- Part of the Little Lamb Organic Kids Collection, designed for children graduating to their “big kid” bed
- Care instructions: Wash outer cover as needed. Pillow is machine washable on delicate cycle using cold water, fluff dry with a tennis ball in dryer to avoid clumping.
A Green America Business, Suite Sleep specializes in sustainable organic bedding, founded by a mother looking for bedding alternatives that don’t contain toxic chemical flame retardants or PVC coverings. With the amount of mattresses and bedding ending up in landfill, and chemical off-gassing of these products released in homes, Suite Sleep provides a natural bedding solution. All of their bedding products are lovingly handcrafted in Boulder, Colorado, using only the finest, natural materials which are sourced locally where possible.