For those longer trips away, this reliable four-wheeled case will hold everything you need. Made using durable ballistic nylon, top-quality components and reinforced weak-spots, with a lifetime of free repairs for worry-free travels.
- Made from 1680D ballistic nylon outer fabric, resistant to wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion
- Unconditional lifetime repair guarantee, with authorized repair centers across the US
- Lightweight, durable and flexible fiberglass frame, with four double-swivel wheels for effortless 360° navigation, and SmartLink™ strap to help transport two or more bags at once
- Reinforced corner guards protect all four case corners from wear and abrasion
- Aircraft-grade aluminum handle with 4 stop heights, ergonomic handle grips, and V-groove handle tubes, for a stronger handle with guaranteed less jamming
- Retractable, low profile side carry handle and an integrated bottom fabric handle for easy lifting
- Self-repairing YKK zipper, meaning if the zip gets stuck for any reason you can simply unzip and start again
- Cable lock included
- Mesh garment panels keep contents organized and secure whilst in transit, and minimizes wrinkling
- Built-in-tri-fold garment folder with foam roll bar neatly holds 1-2 garments and prevents wrinkling
- Large zipped front pocket for quick access to extra items, plus smaller zipped pocket for easy access to documents and other items at security checkpoints
- Dimensions: 28 x 20 x 11 in.
- Weight: 11.9 lbs
- Capacity: 83.6 L
- Made in China
- Care: clean with a soft, clean damp cloth or an adhesive lint brush roller.
Founded over two decades ago, Briggs & Riley is a brand that knows exactly what people need from their luggage - dependability. If you’ve ever had to drag a one-wheeled or splitting suitcase through security, you’ll probably agree. Briggs & Riley bags are uncomplicated, but classic, ergonomic and useful in design. Durable ballistic nylon fabrics resist daily wear and tear, and the brand is so confident in the build quality of their bags they offer free repairs for life to all their customers, with authorized repair centers all over the country (and all over the world.) Luggage can and should be a one-time investment, not something to repurchase every couple of years.