Suitable for older children, this sustainable mattress is the perfect base layer to transition to, with no added synthetic ingredients.100% All Natural Dunlop Latex, covered in 100% GOTS certified organic cotton quilted with American Dream® Wool
- Firm support
- Made in the USA
- Twin measures 54 x 75 x 6 in.
- Twin XL measures 60 x 80 x 6 in.
- Full measures 76 x 80 x 6 in.
- Overall height of 7 inches, with 6 inches of medium-firm density latex
- Removable zipper cover
- Part of the Little Lamb Organic Kids Collection, designed for children graduating to their “big kid” bed
- Care instructions: This is a no-flip mattress. Spot clean minor stains using natural detergent and water. Place mattress on a slatted foundation or ventilated platform. Replacement covers available for purchase in case of damage or severe soiling. Do not wash cover.
A Green America Business, Suite Sleep specializes in sustainable organic bedding, founded by a mother looking for bedding alternatives that don’t contain toxic chemical flame retardants or PVC coverings. With the amount of mattresses and bedding ending up in landfill, and chemical off-gassing of these products released in homes, Suite Sleep provides a natural bedding solution. All of their bedding products are lovingly handcrafted in Boulder, Colorado, using only the finest, natural materials which are sourced locally where possible.