This sustainable kid-friendly pillow is filled with natural latex noodles, with latex originating from rubber trees.
- High quality, natural latex from plantations certified by the Forest Stewardship Council, with processes certified by EcoInstitute, and practices certified by Fair Trade
- Inner cover: organic cotton sateen 350 thread count., Outer cover: organic cotton double knit 380 GSM with zipper
- Measures 16 x 20 in.
- Made in the USA
- Two year limited warranty
- Part of the Little Lamb Organic Kids Collection, designed for children graduating to their “big kid” bed
- Care Instructions: Wash outer cover as needed. Pillow is machine washable on delicate cycle using cold water, fluff dry with a tennis ball in dryer to avoid clumping.
A Green America Business, Suite Sleep specializes in sustainable organic bedding, founded by a mother looking for bedding alternatives that don’t contain toxic chemical flame retardants or PVC coverings. With the amount of mattresses and bedding ending up in landfill, and chemical off-gassing of these products released in homes, Suite Sleep provides a natural bedding solution. All of their bedding products are lovingly handcrafted in Boulder, Colorado, using only the finest, natural materials which are sourced locally where possible.