The Lost Coast pillow cover is crafted from super soft yet durable organic cotton which reverses to smooth percale with an envelope closure. Woven with detailed dobby stripes in mellow, sun-washed hues, the subtle yet striking design is inspired by colors and textures of the coast - perfect for any decor or color scheme.
- Available Colors: Earth, Marine, Coral
- Dimensions: 22 in. x 22 in.
- Materials: 100% organic cotton grown and woven in India
- Warranty: One year guarantee on faulty items
- Care Instructions: Remove insert, then hand or machine wash in cold water on a gentle or delicate cycle. Hang dry. Iron inside out using a warm iron as needed. Further instructions here.
- Other information: GOTS certified. Removable insert sold separately. Envelope flap closure. Made in a factory that recycles 98% of its wastewater.
Coyuchi is a bedding brand with a place not only in our bedroom but also our hearts. We love their strong commitment to environmental and social initiatives, such as their responsible recycling program, that minimizes their impact on the earth and people without scrimping on quality. With bedding made from all natural organic fabrics such as wool, cotton and linen that will stand the test of time, you’re bound to have a sound night's sleep.