Beautifully constructed from a heavyweight, brushed cotton check fabric, this tunic dress by Lowie is an elegant and practical choice for cooler weather.
- 100% heavyweight cotton check fabric, 100% cotton corduroy accents, wooden buttons Free repairs for life
- Made by a husband and wife team in Shenzhen, China, who have worked with Lowie for 12 years
- Simple, straight midi shape with stepped hem
- Navy corduroy accents on small side slits, cuffs and yoke
- Gathered sleeves ending just before the wrist, fastened with wooden button
- Care instructions: wash at maximum 30 degrees with similar colours. Do not tumble dry or bleach.
Lowie clothing is a lifetime investment in style and sustainability. This small, ethical boutique in South London, UK, offers up delicious prints and heritage inspired designs, but the best bit is the lengths they'll go to to keep your clothing going longer. Not many brands offer a lifetime of free repairs! Lowie garments are handcrafted using sustainable fabrics in small, ethically run factories in Scotland, China and Bulgaria. Strong, chic and timeless, Lowie pieces are versatile wardrobe heroes that will transcend years of fleeting trends.