A sturdy, yet flattering cool weather staple, these high-waisted pants come in a luscious green cotton corduroy that will stand the test of time.
- 100% cotton corduroy, zip fly and wooden button
- Free repairs for life
- Made by a husband and wife team in Shenzhen, China, who have worked with Lowie for 12 years
- Fitting high on the waist, these full length pants fit generously around the thigh and taper in slightly around the calf and ankle
- Two pockets on front fitting within the slight pleating; two back pockets with flap and wooden button
- Care instructions: wash at maximum 30 degrees with similar colours. Do not tumble dry or bleach.
Lowie clothing is a lifetime investment in style and sustainability. This small, ethical boutique in South London, UK, offers up delicious prints and heritage inspired designs, but the best bit is the lengths they'll go to to keep your clothing going longer. Not many brands offer a lifetime of free repairs! Lowie garments are handcrafted using sustainable fabrics in small, ethically run factories in Scotland, China and Bulgaria. Strong, chic and timeless, Lowie pieces are versatile wardrobe heroes that will transcend years of fleeting trends.