Lowie’s trademarked ‘Jumpigan’ is a dual-function piece that can be worn either as a jumper or cardigan: classic, versatile and luxuriously soft.
- 70% wool, 30% cashmere
- Free repairs for life
- Made in Bulgaria
- Can be worn back-to-front, as a jumper or a cardigan
- Beautiful light gray with yellow tipping
- Wooden buttons
- Intricate triangle pattern on back, front and cuffs
- Loose, boxy fit, wide scooped neckline and full-length sleeves
- Wash at maximum 30 degrees on a hand wash setting, or by hand. Dry flat.
Lowie clothing is a lifetime investment in style and sustainability. This small, ethical boutique in South London, UK, offers up delicious prints and heritage inspired designs, but the best bit is the lengths they'll go to to keep your clothing going longer. Not many brands offer a lifetime of free repairs! Lowie garments are handcrafted using sustainable fabrics in small, ethically run factories in Scotland, China and Bulgaria. Strong, chic and timeless, Lowie pieces are versatile wardrobe heroes that will transcend years of fleeting trends.